Hard Drive Packaging Instructions:
- Remove and retain all brackets, cables and misc. hardware unless otherwise
- Place the unit inside an anti-static bag or a similar protective material
- Suspend the unit in the center of a sturdy box with 5-6 inches of
bubble wrap around all 6 sides.
- Seal the box with sturdy tape.
- We recommend shipping hard drives via air service to minimize handling.
(UPS / FedEx next day or 2nd day air services are preferable.)
If you are shipping something other than a hard drive such as a memory
card or any other type of storage device- you will still want to protect
it the best you can.
When shipping a memory card:
DO NOT send in a standard paper envelope. Ship in a box or padded
envelope. Be sure to insure the package and a signature should be required
by the receiver (DSI Data Recovery).
Ship your package to:
DSI Data Recovery
31113 Via Colinas
Westlake Village, CA 91362
If you have not set up your service order with one of our recovery consultants
be sure to include your contact information (name and telephone number)
along with your drive in the package.
We will contact you as soon as your package arrives in order to process
any necessary paperwork.